GSK is pleased to announce that its Zebulon, NC work site is recruiting for Logistics Apprentices and Manufacturing Technician Apprentices!
GSK’s Apprentice Program offers recent or upcoming high school graduates, and 1st year college enrolled students the chance to begin a career with a leader in the global healthcare industry. Program benefits include:
- An entry-level opportunity to train and work with skilled industry professionals while earning an hourly wage, yearly increases, time-off with pay, a comprehensive healthcare plan, and more.
- The chance to study towards an Associate’s degree at Wake Tech Community College in academics aligned to the specific apprentice role, fully funded by GSK – NO College Debt!
- A program of personal development which may include international travel
- All apprentices who complete the Program will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from the PA Department of Labor. The Program is registered with the state of North Carolina.
We are currently accepting applications through end of March 2019, to fill 2 Logistics and 2 Manufacturing Technician apprenticeships.
- An overview of the Program and the apprenticeship role types can be found on GSK’s website Apprenticeships | GSK. It is recommended that students take a close look at the site, and they consult with their parents, caregivers, or educators before applying, to be sure they are truly interested in this 3-year Program.
- The link to apply to the apprenticeships in Zebulon, NC can be found on GSK’s Apprentice Program web site under “our programs”. For convenience, here are the direct links to apply:
- Logistics apprenticeship: http://us.gsk.com/en-us/careers/apprenticeships/our-programs/logistics-apprenticeship/
- Manufacturing Technician apprenticeship: http://us.gsk.com/en-us/careers/apprenticeships/our-programs/manufacturing-technician-apprenticeship/
- Candidates must meet the “Basic Qualifications” outlined in the job description to be eligible for consideration of the role.
- A video on GSK’s Apprentice Program can be found by way of this link https://youtu.be/E_crkt27JyQ
If you have a team player attitude with the desire to learn by doing and a passion for technology and the healthcare industry, it could be that GSK’s Apprentice Program is the right career path for you!
1-5 Students/Job Seekers
Health Science, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
High School, Post Secondary